Community Council Agenda
November 29, 2017
Municipal Elementary Library 3PM
1. Welcome: Felisha Howell
in Attendance: Felisha Howell, Kevin Chase, Mary Burrell, Kaylene Robinson, Whitney Greenhalgh, Jacci Strain, Julie Wood
1. Review of current plan and proposed amendments
2. Vote on Amendment to the 2017-2018 Land Trust Plan. Mary proposed the vote on the ammendments, Felisha seconded. 7 votes for, 0 votes against.
3. Discussion of current Title one plan and proposed plan for gathering input through a needs assessment survey.
Questions: amount given to school? What are limitations?
Input: More club participation would be nice, increase amount of clubs and # of students able to participate. Option to charge for certain clubs- scholarships if family cant afford the cost? Volunteers: what would it take to have volunteers run a club or two?
4. Discussion of next year's Land Trust Plan and what information is needed to make that plan: Reading and Math are still priority, PLC's seem to be important- will ask for more input from all teachers, Council members will look at other plans and submit ideas via e-mail before next meeting
5. Time for community input. -no community present
6. Verified next meeting time and date: January 31, 2018 3 PM in Library